Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Baby George | Farmington Hills, MI Newborn Photographer

Little George is quite the little darling, and already totally spoiled and loved by his big sisters.   Isn't his hair to die for?  His session started out with less than ideal situations.... dark and rainy day and he was already 2 weeks old and being so close to Christmas we needed to get his debut in!  As usual, things turned out just fine and he has some beautiful images, if I do say so myself. :) 

George's session was so exciting for me, as I had captured his tiny peanut biggest sister, Penelope, 5 years ago, and George reminds me so much of her!  I absolutely love seeing how much my little baby clients have grown, and it is amazing to me what a little doll Penelope is, as is her little sister Lucy!   It always amazes me how fast they grow!









5 comments:

Jessica DeYoung Photography said...

oh my gosh, I love their names! such a sweet sibling shot and I love his little mohawk. Beautiful!!

Kristi Mangan said...

Totally Totally gorgeous... LOOOOVEEE the shot of his hair... how fun! The image with his siblings is too sweet! Beautiful work!

ali mclaughlin said...

What a doll! I love his hair!

Michelle Leigh said...

Oh MY GOODNESS, that hair is amazing. Beautiful work as always Nicole! Beautiful kids of course as well!

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

Very cute. Love the black and whites.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...