Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Monday, January 14, 2013

Matilda Jane Mini Sessions

I have something really exciting for my clients.... read on!!

I am SO excited to announce that I’m hosting a Matilda Jane Trunk Show at my house on Saturday, February 9, 2013 from 11am-1pm.  It’ll be a fun little get together with snacks and treats.  This is an open house and is open to everyone. If you don’t live near Jackson, MI or can’t make it, read on.  You can still participate!

I found Matilda Jane Clothing when I was pregnant with Amelia (my long awaited for little girl!) and at first scoffed at the prices.  However, I soon found out that the resell value of Matilda Jane holds like no other- and since pieces are made in small quantity  they often become "demanded" and sell for more than retail value!   Not that the reselling point is the reason I buy.... I love love love the quality of the clothes, the little girl style (not mini-teenager!) and the amazing fabrics and patterns.


If you’re not familiar with Matilda Jane clothing yet, you must go check it out here! While at the site, check out their Lookbook or the new Spring line called “Good Hart”  It's named after the tiny town of Hart, Michigan!  I thought it was only appropriate that I choose this line as my first ever trunk show.  At the trunk show, we’ll have the “Good Hart” line available for you to look at and try on your child. Kids are welcome, and encouraged to attend... what little girl doesn't like to play dress up?  Mama items are also available, and little girl sizes start at 12 months and go up to 12 tween!  

Matilda Jane Clothing is only available through trunk shows, so this is your time to come and check it out in person.  If you are interested in ordering items and can’t make it to the trunk show, you can place your order through me.  You can be from anywhere in the USA! Contact me and I’ll give you the details.  :)  It’s super easy.

Here's where it get good....
Since I’m hosting the trunk show, I’m going to offer a special Mini Session this spring, available only for those who purchase $75 or more Matilda Jane Clothing at the trunk show or through the virtual show.  These clothes are a photographer’s dream!  With this special offer, you will get one 20 min. Mini Session of your daughter wearing her new, darling Matilda Jane clothing.  The Mini Session date, location and time slots TBD.  You will receive an online gallery of your images and have the option to purchase prints through your gallery.  Digital files are not included and can be purchased additionally.  Please note, this mini session is for your child only.  If you’d like to have a family or sibling session, please contact me to set a date!

I hope to see you on Saturday the 9th of February.  Email me with your RSVP and I’ll send you the address and extra details.  I can’t WAIT!  It’s going to be a blast.  See you soon!

To give you a little peek... here are some of my favorite images (images courtesy of Matilda Jane Clothing).




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...