Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Winter Mini Session | Jackson, MI Family Photographer

I woke this morning to gorgeous, huge snowflakes falling from the sky.   Immediately I knew it would be gorgeous for a winter mini session.   I was so excited when the Dobbens contacted me for a last minute winter mini session.   It was COLD this afternoon... 19*!  I, stupidly, underdressed and froze my katoosh off.   It was worth it, though!  Just look at this gorgeous family!   It is hard to believe that their oldest boy was in my 2nd grade class when I student taught 7 years ago!  Talk about feeling OLD!    Thank you, Dobben Family, for toughing the cold with me and letting me capture your beautiful family!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...