Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Jake Anthony | Jackson, Michigan Birth Photographer

Another amazing birth.  This one was a planned c-section.  Mama called me the day before and said "Are you ready?"  Heck yes I am!  Even though I was unable to be in the OR as Jake entered the world, I armed his daddy with my camera (I made sure to get the settings just right before handing it over, so he could literally just press the shutter) and he was able to capture some great shots for me.  As you can see, there is not a lack of emotional images of tender moments from Jake's first few hours of life.   

So, if you're considering birth photography and you know you'll be having a c-section, don't write it off completely.  There are still some amazing moments that are begging to be documented.   




I love being a fly on the wall during and after a birth.... capturing these kind of breathtaking moments, watching this new little being- just minutes old- capture everyone's heart.  This next shot of Jake and his daddy... hands down, my favorite image from his birth.  


2 comments:

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

love love love birth session! Great black and whites! Gorgeous photos and baby.

Elizabeth Birdwell said...

What beautiful memories you captured for this family - love them so much! Such a creative eye Nicole! Precious!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...