Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday's Interview with Heather!

Name and city:
Heather Morrison, formerly of Jackson, MI (apparently just so I could meet this great photographer) but now we live in O'Fallon, MO

How many children and names, ages:
Savannah, 4 1/2 yrs
Sawyer, 2 yrs

What are you hoping Santa gets you this year:
Realistically or in my dreams?? books on Photography, a sewing machine, a shopping spree, and I've always wanted a simple diamond solitaire necklace.

What are the kiddos wishing for:
Savannah has a short list: The Barbie Island Princess Movie, The Wizard of Oz Movie, and gum. Yes, gum. haha!
Sawyer would say balls, balls and balls. Maybe bats, hockey sticks, golf clubs and goals thrown in there too.

What do you love about the holiday season:
Every thing. Seriously... I catch myself saying "this is my favorite part of Christmas"... about every thing.

What is something we won¢t catch you doing during the holidays:
Drinking Eggnog. It scares me.

Favorite holiday snack or dessert:
Mmmm... pretty much any Christmas cookie. Oh, and I loooove a good peppermint cheesecake!

Your favorite websites:
Storypeople.com -I could read the stories all day
My friends' blogs -I love keeping up on the little details!
Craigslist

Favorite book or magazine:
Just one? Hmmm... Love Max Lucado books. Magazines; who can turn down a good People, InTouch or the like??

Favorite salon:
Um, I forget what a salon is....

Favorite restaurant:
I like steakhouses... the kind where you have a bucket of peanuts on the table and you can throw the shells right on the floor.

Your favorite time of day and why:
Weekday evenings after the kids go to bed. I like that time that my husband and I can hang out, decompress from the day, play a game or watch a movie and just relax.

Do you go to work outside the home or are you a full time mommy:
I'm a full time mommy for now


Here is Saw-Man from back in March:
And Miss Savannah this summer:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...