Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday's Interview with Courtney!

Name and city: Courtney Doty

How many children and names, ages: Penelope James Doty, 3 months

What are you hoping Santa gets you this year: How sad is it that I really want a Dyson vacuum???

What are the kiddos wishing for: She is too little to even think about it! Not to mention she has everything since she was just born! Secretly, though, she is wishing to gain some more weight! She is up to 10 lbs, but a few more pounds would be great!!

What do you love about the holiday season: I love buying presents for everyone else! Seeing peoples faces when they open a gift you know they will love is the best! I have organized a "secret santa" every year at work for that exact purpose!! Now with a little one, I can only imagine how fabulous the holidays will become! I also love the music...I listen to WNIC 100.3 starting in early November when they start playing holiday songs!! I sound great singing along in the car....

What is something we won't catch you doing during the holidays: Sleeping in! I am still a little kid at heart, and can't wait to get up and open presents!

Favorite holiday snack or dessert: 'Nuts and Bolts' - Basically it is my husband's family recipe for Chex mix. Super buttery, super salty, super delicious!!!

Your favorite websites: I don't really have one...Our computer has been on the fritz for some time, so I don't get to surf much....

Favorite book or magazine: I have subscribed to US weekly for years!! I love the hollywood gossip. Even when I was in college and couldn't afford food, I paid for my US weekly!! I read a ton of books, and enjoy chic lit by Jane Greene and Jennifer Weiner.

Favorite salon: Luigi Bruni. Love it.

Favorite restaurant: I love the Cheese Ravioli from Papa Vinos. Only like $10, and so yummy!!

Your favorite time of day and why: When I get home from work - 3:30 pm. I get to be with my daughter, relax, and enjoy the rest of the day.

Do you go to work outside the home or are you a full time mommy: I work full time (not that I want to...) at Beaumont Royal Oak as a Surgical Physician Assistant. I work in OB/GYN surgery, and have delivered over 2000 babies via c-section! I love my job, but would love to move to part time. I am working on my husband for that wish....

Anything else you would like to share with us: Just this: I never imagined I could love someone so much so quickly, and could not imagine my life without my daughter. I love being a mommy!! Happy Holidays!!

Thank you, Courtney! I'm sure Penelope has grown so much since I saw her last. Here she is, at just a few days old and under 6lbs!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...