Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Monday, April 29, 2013

Matilda Jane Mini Sessions: Part 1 | Jackson, Michigan Child Photographer

It's no secret... I've fallen head over heels in love with Matilda Jane Clothing.  90% of the time Amelia is wearing at least one piece of Matilda Jane.  You can't beat the quality and comfort- and originality!   I hosted my first trunk show in February and offered those who shopped at my trunk show a free mini session for their daughters in their new Matilda Jane Clothing.  The mini sessions were SO fun!  

If you're unfamiliar with Matilda Jane and want more info on purchasing, let me know!  Send me an email- I'm hosting another trunk show in May (the 16th) and I'd love to help you shop!

So... here are a few of the cuties I photographed last week:






1 comment:

Denise said...

Nicole, these pics are so gorgeous! I miss seeing your recent stuff on Facebook. Hope things are well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...