Welcome!

Welcome to the Nicole Barczak Photography blog.... the place to get all the latest happenings with Nicole Barczak Photography. Don't forget to head over to the website: Nicole Barczak Photography as well!

Current Availability:

Please contact Nicole for the most up to date availability: nicole@nbarczak.com

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Summer Schedule (attn if you need a weekend session!)

Surprisingly (and fortunately!) my summer calendar is booking up already.  AND I've already had inquiries about fall sessions.  WOOT WOOT!   Getting super excited for the busy summer season.

I forced myself to sit down the other day and block off some weekends for my family, so that I'm not working/traveling to sessions every weekend this summer.   This means I'm going to have limited weekend availability throughout the summer, so if you absolutely need a weekend date- the sooner you book the better. 

During the week, however, my schedule remains flexible.  

So.... tentatively here are the weekends I am booking sessions:

May 25/26 (both days still available)

June 1/2 (Sunday booked)
June 15/16 
June 22/23 

July 6/7 (Saturday booked)
July 20/21 (Saturday booked)

August: (dates pending)

It's never too early to book your session... summer or fall!   

I am also opening my winter 2013-2014 calendar up for newborns.   December I will ONLY be taking newborn session.   

For more session information email me at nicole@nbarczak.com .   Don't forget to check out the website as well: www.nbarczak.com and "LIKE" me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/nbarczakphotography .  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...